PRO-GLUE VENEER BOND DRY UREA RESIN WOOD ADHESIVE – PURE WHITE: Pro-Glue Pure White Veneer Bond Wood Adhesive is a exclusive Pro-Glue product. This wood glue is a modified pre-catalyzed dry powder urea resin that is prepared by mixing the powder into water. Once cured, it creates an extremely tough, rigid and waterproof glue line, and it is considered one of the choice type of wood laminating adhesives for laminating wood veneers, both exotic or domestic veneer plywood in most manufacturing plants across the Americas and Canada.
The white / translucent glue is ideal for use on lighter woods (Maple, Ash, Birch Satinwood….), and was formulated so it can also be mixed with Pro Glue dark resin or tinted with water base dyes to achieve the same color as the wood being glued, making veneer glue-ups with lighter woods or wood veneers, wood joints, or lamination lines completely disappear. The hard glue line minimizes “spring back” when laminating bent or curved wood components. An important characteristic that makes PRO-GLUE veneer bond adhesives superior to similar products is that there are no solvents added, It is EPA compliant for low formaldehyde emissions, and has no odor, ideal for use on projects in homes, businesses in enclosed areas such as aircraft, yachts or closets where any residual adhesive gasses or smell would be objectionable. Coverage is approximately 8 sq/ft. per cup of dry resin powder, before it is mixed with water. Use respirator protection when mixing the fine powder into water.
See *Detailed directions* for more information.
- 14 oz. $11.75 each
- 5 Lb Pail: $33.25 each
- 25 Lb Tub: $115.95 each
- Veneer Laminating
- Vacuum forming
- Vacuum laminating
- Wood forming
- Wood laminating
- Wood veneering
- forming of curved components,
- gluing paper backed veneer
- forming metal overlay products
- Tints easily, making lamination glue lines invisible.
- Long pot life and open face times.
- A rigid glue line eliminating “spring back” or joint movement.
- Fills minor voids in wood joint and gaps in veneer joints.
- No offensive odors.
- Low formaldehyde content.
- Water Proof and heat resistant bonds.
- 12 month shelf life.
- Machines and sands without “gumming up” tools or sandpaper.
- Squeeze through or ‘glue spotting’ on the surface of veneer glue-ups, sands off easily and will not affect staining or finishing.
- Pro Glue exclusive product!
General Performance Guides
- 70° F; Pot Life: 3 Hrs, Open time before clamping; 20 min., Clamp time; 12 Hrs
- 80° F; Pot Life: 1.5 min., Open time before clamping; 15 min., Clamp time; 8 Hrs
- 90° F; Pot Life: 30 min., Open time before clamping; 8 min., Clamp time; 5 Hrs
NOTE: Allow 24 hours for complete cure.