Operational Overview: The “F” Series Flip Top Vacuum Presses are the most versatile, cost effective cold vacuum laminating and vacuum forming presses on the market, perfect for wood veneering, wood laminating and wood forming with vacuum. An excellent veneer press for both piece and production work in small to large woodworking shops. The “F” Series vacuum presses are totally self-contained and also come in a “Fold-up top, roll away” model, giving you the most versatile of flip top vacuum presses. This space saving vacuum press is available in several popular work surface sizes and membrane heights – custom sizes are available.
- Vacuum Forming
- Vacuum Laminating
- Wood forming
- Wood veneering
- Wood laminating
Operational Specifications/Features for the FP Series Flip Top Vacuum Press:
A. 20 amp circuit breaker protection
- B. High flow air regulator, filter and oilier
- C. Heavy duty casters with front wheel locks. Levelers standard on stationary top table.
- D. 1 3/4 ” table lifting piston
- E. 30 gal, ASME certified vacuum tank
- F. 3/4″ platen with hortz. grade high pressure laminate work surface
- G. 1/4″ thick aluminum frame & top, tig welded & powder coated
- H. 6 heavy duty frame clamps
- I. 1 1/4 ” top lifting pistons
- J. “Up-front” electronic controls and vacuum gauge
- K. 30 mil polyurethane membrane
- L. Side access electronic table lifting control
- M. 29.9″ Hg (absolute vacuum) oil flooded rotary vane vacuum, delivering 16 cfm running “full time”.
Size: 4’ X 8’
Working dimensions: 50” X 99”
Size: 5’ X 10’
Working dimensions: 63” X 123”
Custom Sizes Available – Call 888-342-8262
The most versatile and cost effective system for veneering, laminating, and forming with vacuum. Perfect for both piece and production work in small to large shops.
Totally Self-contained Fold-up top, “roll away” space saving unit available in popular top sizes and membrane heights, custom sizes available