Operational Overview: The S/P Series Press is a very versatile vacuum press, excellent for any vacuum laminating,vacuum forming or veneer laminating application. Designed for the woodworking shop on a budget, yet needing a durable, quality vacuum press for high production goals, the S/P Series Vacuum Press is not only an excellent veneer press, but also delivers superior results for wood forming and wood laminating most vacuum press compatible materials. The oil-cooled vacuum pump, which operates at 10 CFM, delivering a near absolute vacuum, is one reason the S/P Series Vacuum Press is such a superior veneer laminating press. Overall, the S/P Series Vacuum press is a true workhorse for any woodworking application suited to vacuum laminating wood and other materials.
- Veneer laminating
- Vacuum Forming
- Vacuum Laminating
- Wood forming
- Wood veneering
- Wood laminating
Available Stock Sizes :
- SP-8400 4’x8’; (Inside working space 51”x99”)
Custom sizes and membrane heights are available.
Features that set the SP Series Vacuum Press apart
- The platens, made of 3/4” mdf laminated and edge banded on four sides, are permanently mounted to a 2” square, heavy duty frame that is welded with supporting cross bars and powder coated for extra durability.
- The standard membrane is 2mm (.080) silicone, .030 polyurethane is optional.
- The top frame is our exclusive 2” aluminum extrusion, and is assisted in lifting with a matched set of air springs.
- German made 10 CFM oil cooled rotary vane vacuum pump producing 29″ Hg… near absolute vacuum
- casters standard
- lower shelf standard
- auxiliary vacuum port standard
- unique sealing gasket tested for over 1000 cycles with no loss of compression or sealing ability
- shipped completely set up and tested… no assembly required